Fitrah turns 23 YO. huhu

Assalammualaikum.

Alhamdulillah, I still breathe today. This time, my entry is about my born day on Oct 18. So Im officially 23 years old. It does not mean I am getting old but I am getting better person. Hmp old is gold, right? hahahaha. I am so happy because live in good condition and situation. Pleasure ! Nothing super special on my birthday unless the best wishes from family, heartbeat and friends. Thank you so much for the doa from you gais. Really appreciate it ! May Allah bless your life :) 

To my heartbeat Albakri Salleh, I never ask candle light dinner, exclusive place or expensive things. Quite enough when you appreciate me as your partner. Actually, I am super duper excited with your surprise. never disappoint me ! 
Awak ajak saya lepak dekat Jambatan Seri Wawasan before we go back to our destination. Ya, I just follow since we were on weekend. I just duduk di atas benteng and you bring the butterscoth cake with 5 bars of candles indicate of 5th anniversary. (5tahun perkenalan sebagai kawan baik)

Dear my heartbeat, I am such a grateful girl in having you in my life. I hope you too. Sorry for every mistake throughout five years. I admit that I have a lots of weakness and I hope you re the right person in correcting me.  xoxo 


No light on candle kays. huks


Butterscotch cake. I'll try to finish it even I'm on diet. *cry 


Spent here about 200ringgit . *cry again


yah dont too seriously!

Thanks for reading and dont forget to follow. Muah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman praktikal di DOSM Putrajaya

UiTM Tapah, Perak. Best ker??

Degree di UiTM Kota Bharu